Thursday was the worst day I have had ever since the start of NUS high. Like, all the teachers were so PMSing! First, Ms Cheng in Functions. She was all "Don't give me any nonsense today, I'm not in a good mood." to Oliver. I mean what's up with that? Then we had the test which was so difficult and the whole class was stressed about failing because the first part of the first question was 7 marks! Then the 2nd period of the day, after Functions, was Inequalities with that bloody Ms Kavitha who started screaming because some loser was clenching his fist and another bunch of us were whispering and snickering about him. And she had to go about thinking that we were laughing at her! God, she's so vain. After breaktime was Art and Stephanie, Yunwei Lawrence and I were 6 mins late and the teacher accused us of being 10 mins late - so exaggerating - and she gave us demerit points! Hmph... Lawrence was saying how maybe the school cut their pay the day before that during the teachers' meeting at the MRL. LOL. Hmm... Oh yea, Ai wei, Genie and I were practicing some cheerleading routines at the notice board after school and Deborah walked past with her eyes glues to the inside of her head and when I asked her why she rolled her eyes, her response was - "Oh, my eyes were just itchy.". Yea, RIGHT. Whatever.
Then today after school Eugenia, Oliver and I went to the Esplanade intending to watch the Tangs concert for music but the queue was so long! When Oliver (or Genie - can't remember which) asked the lady manning the counter, she said it was fullhouse - damn. And I sooooo wanted to see it! (sarcasm galore) Haha, so we ended up going to library@esplanade to do our chemistry homework and ended up only getting 10 questions done. We are such failures... Oliver made me take 36 with him home and we were laughing at ourselves all the way back, at some drawing I did in my sketch book. It wasn't really THAT funny was it? Okay, I suppose it was. ;)
12:45 AM